The Stables is committed to protecting and maintaining the security of your data. In this policy we will explain how we treat data that we collect from you.
The data controller in respect of this website is Poole Homes registered in England & Wales, company number 12237862.
- Information we collect
We collect information from visitors to www.thestableschester.co.uk through the use of the online booking/enquiry form (name, email and telephone number), when you book with us, and every time you email us for any reason.
We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website through a third party service, Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns, such as your IP address, location, browser type, operating system, referral source and website navigation paths. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
- Why do we collect your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is for many reasons which include:
- To make a booking
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our services
- Providing you with information about our apartments and services we offer
- To provide you with marketing communications
- Administer or personalise our website for you
This includes, but is not limited to information you provide:
- When you contact us in person, over the telephone, by email, social media, post or website. For example:
- Identity data – first name, second name
- Contact data – may include your billing address, delivery address and email address
- Financial data – may include your bank account and payment card details
- Transaction data – may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you
- Technical data – may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site
- Usage data – may include information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing & Communications data – may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences
- How will we use the information about you
We collect information about you in order to provide you with the services for which you have contacted us.
We may contact you with marketing communications.
You have the right to withdraw consent to receiving emails from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on marketing emails we may send.
- Sharing data with third parties
In order to deliver our services to you we may share your details to third parties such as those who we work with for compliance, accountancy or legal services along with product and platform providers that we use to arrange services for you.
We ensure third parties we use have appropriate data protection and security controls. Where necessary we will use appropriate security measures when forwarding personal data to a third party.
We may also disclose your information if we require to do so by law, in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Storing your data
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we can’t guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is at your own risk.
If you visit our website, you may receive personalised banner adverts while browsing other websites. Any banner adverts you see will relate to apartments you have viewed whilst browsing our website or new apartments which become available. These adverts will be provided by Poole Homes via market leading specialist providers using ‘cookies’ placed on your computer or other devices, though you can remove or disable cookies at any time.
Our website may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. We may also use it to help us reach the audience we want to target. This is statistical data about our users browsing behaviour and does not identify individuals.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. For more information on cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies may be either ‘persistent’ cookies or ‘session’ cookies: a persistent cookie is stored by a web browser and remains valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie however, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. We use both session and persistent cookies.
You can control and or delete cookies, to find out how visit www.ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ Cookies that are already on your computer can be deleted and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, some of our websites features may not function as a result.
- Third Party Links
This website may link to other websites which are out of our control and are not covered by this Privacy Notice. If you access other sites using these links, the operators may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their privacy notice.
- Access Rights
In accordance with UK and European Law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. To obtain a copy of the information we hold, or if you would like us to amend/delete your personal information, then please write to us at Suite 6, Portside House, Lower Mersey Street, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to Lodge a Complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk
- Contacting us
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at: Suite 6, Portside House, Lower Mersey Street, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 2AL